BMO Family Office
BMO Wealth Management is proud to present a podcast as part of our celebration of Women’s History Month. Thrivefecta is a limited audio series with only ten episodes. Each episode is a triple-threat of insight from women thriving in business, finance, and life.
Click the image below to listen to the preview for the series.
Ten episodes to be released throughout Women’s History Month. We will be releasing an episode every Tuesday and Thursday throughout March, 2023. The episodes can be streamed on popular podcasting apps including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, YouTube, and more.
The concept of this podcast is pretty simple. We gathered a handful of dynamic women who have thrived in their careers, financially, and who make an impact in the lives of people around them. We asked each guest to share one insight from each of those three areas: their career, finance, and life in general. Each episode is short—most are under 8 minutes in length.
Subscribe to the podcast on one of your preferred app above to follow along as episodes are released through out the month of March.
Guests for this series include:
1. Leslie J Anderson, Head of Client & Employee Strategy at BMO Wealth Management
2. Megan McCann, CEO & Founder at McCann Partners
3. Christine Sandman Stone, Author and Founder at Deliver At Scale
4. Jennifer Trusty, Head of Wealth Management for Mountain West and Midwest divisions at Bank of the West
5. Juli Sahlberg, Private Wealth Advisor Director at BMO Private Bank
6. Sheila Talton, President and CEO at Gray Matter Analytics
7. Lynne Dorsey, Director at BMO Family Office
8. Nellie Akalp, CEO at CorpNet.com
9. Joey Johnson, Managing Director for Florida East at BMO Wealth Management
10. Corina Mosqueda-Ventura, V.P. Private Wealth Advisor at BMO Wealth Management
Stay on top of the latest news and insights from BMO Wealth Management